Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hello people!
Just a quick update for the past 2 days.
Went to have dinner at Imm,
with daddy, jie & brother :D

PEPPER LUNCH!

The colourful menu :D

Ohh she busy cooking :D

Thats mine :)


The BOYS of the family :D

Mmm yummy :D

Dad gave me $$$ to buy a cross pendant + necklace.
Thanks dad! Bought it at a Christian shop.

Emo :\

Went home, studied & slept :)
Basically, another Sunday wasted.
Lol.

Had 2.4 run yesterday before recess!
I told myself, I must get 5 point!
But whatever la, 14 seconds deducted to 5 points.
Shito :( I got 4 points for 2.4 run :( :(

Had Chinese paper 1 test at auditorium.
Did question 2, so fricking hard can.
But Im happy cos Im the first to finish it :D

TODAY IS A SUCKY DAY.
WTH. DARN. STRAWBERRY STRAWBERRY.
IM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE.

Tomorrow's dear's birthday! :D
Goodbye world.

No comments: